Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Concept Art!

As a lack of a better way to start the discussion of the many aspects of Guild Wars 2 I am going to insert some videos on the huge amount of concept art that Arenanet has published. My background depicts a Norn in Raven Form battling a Centaur Ranger. The next posts I put up will be discussing the five playable races that will be available in Guild Wars 2, Human, Char, Asuran, Sylvari, and Norn. The videos were compiled by Youtube user "h0rd3ftW". These videos also feature some of the beautiful music that is found in the original  Guild Wars soundtrack.

4 comments:

  1. nice pics, tho i never really got into guild wars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, guild wars never really grabbed my attention. Some good looking concept art though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone enjoys them some concept art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been many many years since I last played Guild Wars...never really got into it, was a WoW player instead.

    The one thing I'll admit to though is that Guild Wars DEFINITELY had nicer-looking art and graphics though. Some great pics here.

    ReplyDelete